There are a few ways you can get involved with Think Kids
1. Add your name/email to our newsletter. The form is on the right. You’ll receive updates from us twice a month about the project.
2. Join the project’s Facebook group.
3. Come to a community meeting in your county. Event dates/locations will be posted here on our website, in our newsletter, and on our Facebook group as soon as they are scheduled.
4. Spread the word. Share information about community meetings with neighbors, colleagues, family, and on social media.
5. Volunteer. We’ll need help finding locations, compiling data, and editing the final report.
6. Share your story.